Wir suchen nach einem enthusiastischen Werkstudenten für unser Inbound Marketing & Sales Team
Optional mit Erfahrungen im Bereich Online Marketing. Die Aufgaben sind sehr vielfältig, deshalb ist es unser Ziel, dich in den Bereich zu integrieren, in dem du die meiste Erfahrung und das größte Talent hast. Du wirst die meiste Zeit selbstständig aus dem Homeoffice arbeiten und aufgrund unseres internationalen Teams läuft unsere interne Kommunikation komplett auf Englisch ab.
Was erwartet dich?
You'll be part of our inbound marketing and sales team, and you'll be working flexibly from home. We'll meet in person at least once a month for a 1 day event. Some of the tasks we could use your help with include:
- Managing our social media channels in German (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, XING, G+)
- Managing our European Google AdWords campaigns
- Supporting the YouTube and Vimeo channels
- Supporting the website including designing and setting up pages using WordPress
- Involvement in search engine optimization - on and off page
- Occasionally translating English into German
- AND MOST importantly any other awesome ideas you have which will help us achieve our goals and generate new leads and sales. We've had great experience with our other werkstudents and a fresh set of eyes and new ideas are always welcome.
Was solltest du mitbringen?
- You are the kind of person who wants to get things done and actually make an impact.
- You like having responsibility and having space to reach a goal, because this means you can use your creativity and enthusiasm.
- You can also organize yourself and your work - meaning you are comfortable working independently and in a virtual team.
- You're a communicator, and would feel comfortable working in an English speaking team.
An affinity to, and experience with, social media and inbound marketing is a must. Previous experience in online marketing or business development are a plus ... oh, and you’re not scared of dogs.
Was bieten wir dir?
- You’ll have a chance to work in English in an international virtual team, and to learn about online marketing, communication soft skills, and the training industry.
- You will be able to build experience in online making you more valuable on the job market when you leave university.
- You can expect clarity when it comes to objectives, grow with clear and regular feedback and be motivated by your colleagues’ ideas, support and enthusiasm.
We expect that you’ll also learn a lot about how ideas translate into a business reality.
- We use the marketleading HubSpot automation system, and you'll have the opportunity to work with it, have full access to the online Hubspot Academy and the chance to complete the 3 certification programs in online marketing offered exclusively to Hubspot users.
- Finally you‘ll be well paid, and enjoy flexibility and responsibility. Most importantly, you will work in an atmosphere that will allow you openly share ideas with management and be taken seriously. It really is a great chance to make a difference in a growing and dynamic company!
We're looking for at least a 6 month commitment - and we'd be happy for you to speak with our existing and former werkstudents about their experience with us ...